Forgive and Forget?!

Image result for forgive and forget



Forgive and forget it’s quite hard sometime to do…. As you said it, forgive somebody it’s good but to forget… well this is an other storie. I think it depends How i was hurt and by Who!

My most hard forgiveness was for my mum… She left when i was 2 years old and it toke me so long to forgive her… as i was young I was sad, then angry then I learned to forgive her as I knew more about her past and that she was a bite mess-up and had problems of her own as child… but I will never forget, as I can’t. Can I pretend that it never happened?… my brother did,… but i am not angry with her anymore.

I am just sorry for her. Also I want to remember, as it’s a part of my life and always will be, and by what she did, it made me who i am now, by her action, she changed my life forever. It made me grown up faster, as I have to be the mum and the sister and the housewife (kind of) for my family… (father and little brother). But I am ok and enjoy what I have now. I am not sad anymore, its part of the life, that’s it! But it’s good to remember, I try with this to advise my friends sometimes… they are complaining about that they mums are too much on them, etc… and I tell them to enjoy what they have, (even when sometimes it’s difficult) it’s better, as they will miss her if she’s not with them anymore.

So it’s very important to forgive people… you never know why it happened and what made them do it, but never forget just for you own sake, so you can remember and not do the same mistake again, and share your experiences… but if you did forgive then you need to remember that there is no more bad feelings in you, no angryness, no sadness, just souvenir!

But forgiving don’t mean that your weak or something like that… i think you need to be strong and know yourself and the situation, etc… to do it plainly, you need a lot of courage and love in you to be free of what happened to you!!! but as God did, he did forgives us, but didn’t forget what we did and are doing. He wrote the bible to make us never forget what happened good or bad! So we can understand and will try to not make the same mistakes…

I hope everybody can forgive, as it will mean that we all can be friends and love each other and continue our life in peace with our-self… so we can move on and do better and try to help others at not making the same mistakes… If you forget your history your future will be in the dark. But don’t live in it either. Just a memorie! What is important is now, what you are doing with your life now.

Comments

Popular Posts